Learn how to Zoom in on a video in CREATE
1. Click on the video in the tracks
2. In the Canvas, drag the video corner selection and increase the size
3. Drag the clip in the canvas to focus the zoom on an area.
Split and Zoom
You can also Zoom in only to a part of a video by creating a split
1. Click the video on the Tracks
2. Position the playhead before the part you want to to zoom in
3. Click the Split button
4. Position again the playhead after the part you want to zoom in and click the Split icon
5. Click on the clip you want to Zoom
6. To zoom in, drag the corner selection and increase the size.
7. Drag the clip in the canvas to focus the zoom on an area.