Solution 1: Manual download of assets
1. Download and install the latest version HERE and close it when the assets download starts.
2. Download the assets from HERE.
4. Inside the extracted folder there are the following two folders:
Copy both folders.
5. On your keyboard press the Windows + R keys to open Run.
6. In the run box type APPDATA then click the OK button (Application Data for Windows 7).
7. In the appdata open the folders named ROAMING > CREATE > APP.
Paste both folders
8. Open the Create app using the shortcut on desktop.
Solution 2: Disable the Anti-Malware program
Anti-malware program blocks or interferes with program installation, ending up with a failed install.
1. Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings.
2. Click Update & Security.
3. At the right pane select Windows Security
4. Select Virus & threat protection
5. Choose Virus & threat protection settings
5. Disable Real-time protection.
You can enable again the Real-time protection after successfully installing CREATE.
Solution 3: Delete CREATE Installation Assets
Delete the SquirrelTemp folder and Temporary files
1. On your keyboard press the Windows Key + R to open the Run
2. In the run box, type AppData and click the OK button
3. In AppData, open the Local folder
4. Locate and Delete the SquirrelTemp and Temp folder
5. Reboot your computer, and try again to install the CREATE app